Friday, May 24, 2013

A Matter of Survival

by Dietrich Schmitz

I'm not out of the woods.  It's been a struggle of over a year to find work.  These are terrible economic times and I strongly suspect 'ageism' has played a part in it too.  It has become a matter of survival and is not my idea of having fun, I can assure you. (Image credit: blogit.realwire.com)

Yesterday, I joined ECT News Network where I will write weekly feature articles.

It's a good start, but, I really need your help in bridging the financial gap until I get back on my feet.  Any amount, however small, would be most appreciated.  And, if you will share this fund raiser with others who might be able to help, I would be most grateful too.  

Will you help me get back on my feet?  

Thank you so very much.



--Dietrich Schmitz
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment