Monday, February 25, 2013

Guest Writer Benjamin Kerensa on Deck


As part of a regular weekly series, Katherine Noyes and I will be having Guest Writer appearances on Linux Advocates.

We are pleased to announce that +Benjamin Kerensa internationally recognized open source evangelist, community manager, author and speaker, has kindly and graciously accepted an invitation to write and will be making a 'Guest Writer' appearance this coming week.

Benjamin Kerensa, Open Source Evangelist
From his G+ bio:

"Hi, I'm Benjamin Kerensa and I am a Open Source Evangelist and Mozillian who has a unending passion for Free and Open Source Software. I'm a Contributing Columnist for Technorati and IntenseBlog. Additionally I'm heavily "Active" in the FOSS Community both Locally and Internationally and have recently become a Mozilla WebFWD Scout.

I live in the Pacific Northwest."

On behalf of Katherine Noyes, myself, and staff, I would like to extend a special thank you to Benjamin for donating his time to Linux Advocates.  --Dietrich





Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment